Websoft Developers releases an innovative method for Sanitary Sewer Agencies to manage the Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) and other restricted influents placed in their system by commercial users. Websoft FOG tracks permitting, inspections, pumping, sampling, and violations by facility name. Managers can integrate Websoft FOG with Websoft FacilitiesMap GIS framework to visually track system hotspots, pending inspections, and violations to more efficiently use system and human resources. Districts can use Websoft FOG for both sanitary sewer and stormwater monitoring. Websoft FOG has the following features:
- Facility information: Websoft FOG gathers extensive information on the facility including facility type, pretreatment devices, contacts, and related documents.
- Permitting: Websoft FOG associates permits with each facility and tracks compliance schedules, compliance reports, and the permit itself.
- Inspections: Users of Websoft FOG can create a new inspection or view historical inspections.
- Sampling: Inspectors can track samples taken during the inspection process
- Violations and Warnings: Inspector can use Websoft FOG to record and track violations and warnings issued to facilities including violation type and response date.
- Reporting: Websoft FOG provides users with standard reports to track upcoming inspections, follow ups, and inspection planning with the added ability to integrate Crystal reports directly into the application.
Reporting: Websoft FOG provides users with standard reports to track upcoming inspections, follow ups, and inspection planning with the added ability to integrate Crystal reports directly into the application.